Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Thanks to Misti I have discovered the above blogger and her famous "Not Me Monday". I love reading when others do theirs (because we can all relate!), so I have decided to do one myself.

I did not spend my whole weekend checking Craiglist obsessively in hopes of being the first one to spot the next listing for a Guinea Pig with all of its stuff for very cheap. (This will be KK's b-day present). I have not missed out on a couple already and am going to be sure and not miss another!

I did not turn cartoons on for KK and put Henry in the play pen with a bottle so I could sleep off my Nyquil hangover this morning. A good mother would never do that. I definitly did not not check Henry's diaper before I plopped him in the play pen for an hour. I did not roll over and put the pillow over my head when KK told me to "go ahead and stay in bed", which means, I am doing something I shouldn't. (This turned out to be bringing me breakfast in bed!) I did not eat what she brought me in bed, Ritz crackers with cheese in a can on top, for breakfast!

I do not let the dogs in to clean up Henry's highchair and mess on the floor after he eats, before wiping it down with a cleaner. I also do not let the dogs in to clean up any spill (of a food or drink) instead of cleaning it up myself.

Well, I am sure I can think of a ton more, but that is it for my first Not Me Monday post. Hope you had a good laugh!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me! Mondays I thought your not me's was very amusing keep em coming

Misti said...

Crackers and cheese from a can! Breakfast of champions! HAHA I love it!