Wednesday, February 11, 2009

9 & 10

9. Land Rover Discovery Series III love my car. I have had it for almost 5 years, which is about to tie for the longest I have had a car (the eclipse). It is almost 10 years old and is not as fancy as some newer cars, but I absolutely love my SUV. My favorite thing about it is that it is all windows. There are virtually no blind spots in this SUV. I am also higher then most cars on the road and since I am so short, I love this! I honestly don't know if I can ever go back to being a car and not being up high.

10. iGoogle
I love iGoogle. It is a homepage that you can program with all sorts of things on it. Mine has a daily bible verse, flylady tips, real simple tips, my gmail, my google calendar (which I also love!) and some more fun stuff. You can make it fit your needs and even have a design at the top, mine is pink bubbles.

No comments: