Monday, February 9, 2009

Grace

It has been one of those days. A really bad one. Everything I have touched has broken, spilled, etc. Every phone call I have made has had bad news. I was having a break down because my printer would not work and kept popping up messages about the connection. I decided to take a break and read a blog I have not read in quite a while, Life In Pink. While reading her blog, I came across Grace In Small Things. Not only did I think it was a cool idea, I knew that I came across it for a reason and was hoping it would help cheer me up and get me to see the positive. I don't know that I will do it for 365 days, but I will try! Here is day 1.

Grace in Small Things 1/365
1. A husband who can pick KK up from school so I don't have to. 2. Being able to work from home. 3. Sunshine and warm weather in February. 4. How Henry is ticklish on the back of his neck, just like me. 5. Clean water. I love to drink water and I thankful that my town has good drinking water.

There, I feel better already!

1 comment:

Misti said...

What an awesome idea! I too may have to adopt this...
Aren't ticklish babies the best!