Tuesday, February 10, 2009

5 & 6

I am very behind on my 14 days of Love, since I missed two days. Oops! I know you all will forgive me.

5. Bibs
. Ever since Henry was born, he has thrown up. I don't mean baby spit up, I mean actual vomit. Poor baby. However, since he continued to grow like normal and it didn't seem to cause him any pain, the doctors decided not to give him medication for it. Up until very recently, Henry has had to wear a bib every where he goes, even hanging out at home. I have also had to pack at least 3 to take with us when we left the house. The poor cute baby always smelled like vomit! Bibs have been a life saver for me over the last year. I really could not have lived without them!

6. Diffuser. My diffuser for my hair dryer helps me out so much. Because of frizz, I cannot blow dry my hair for more than a couple of minutes at a time. And for someone with such thin hair (I know it doesn't look like it, but it is!), my hair holds moisture like nothing else. The diffuser really helps my hair get dry without getting frizzy.

No comments: