Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Confession Time! I have not realized that when I am super frustrated with one of my children, I stamp my foot like a two year old not getting their way. I did not laugh at my 15 mo old when he threw his first real fit this morning, throwing himself on the ground and crying, standing up and then repeating. My laughing did not make him start laughing and thus stop throwing a fit!

Our second guinea pig Bob has not turned out to be a total bully to our original guinea pig Joe and I am not super excited that he is going to a new home tonight, even though it will break my daughter's heart. I also have not been having to write "Feed Guinea Pigs" on my to do list every day to keep from forgetting to feed them. Not me!

I did not feel my head swell when I found out that 1,000 kids applied to the school KK got into and only 60 were accepted and my kid was one of them!!! And I am definitely not bragging right now!

I did not have a miniature meltdown last night because my husband was not 3 hours later than he said he would be. I was not overwhelmed with the house and kids and a social busy husband, and did not end up crying and cursing my unsuspecting hubby.

I also definitely do not realize that the left side of my blog is crowded with the column, and have not dreaded trying to fix it because it took such a long time for me to figure out how to make three columns in the first place. I think I will not just leave it for now.

Hope you have all enjoyed my confessions! Do you have any sins to confess?




1 comment:

Misti said...

Let your head swell! That's awesome that KK got into that school!