Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not Me! Monday on Tuesday



Yes, I know its Tuesday, but I had most of this post ready and just got too stinkin busy yesterday to finish it! Here we go!

I did not let my daughter eat two kinds of ice cream, gobstoppers, and yogurt for dinner one night while we were busy cleaning up the back yard! I did not then allow a dip in the hot tub to substitute for a bath that same evening.

I have not referred to my son as my "human garbage disposal" and I definitely do not feed him the left overs from the fridge that no one else will eat!

My husband did not show me up with his homemaking skills and frugality by getting out the sewing machine I got for Christmas in 2006, and cutting and hemming his pants into work shorts for the summer. And no, I did not teach him well, his momma did!

My internet did not get shut off yesterday due to a "security breach", because we were suspected of downloading movies (Not Us!) and my husband did not call Cox and chew them out regarding the privacy issues involved and their inability to verify if we had actually downloaded a movie, and in turn did not get us a day of free service for the hassle it caused us! And I am not constantly amazed by the powers my husband possesses in such instances!

Hope you enjoyed the tell all!

No comments: