Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here we go again!

I am definitely not excited for the Princess to be on Spring Break this week and to have the excuse to cut back on my working hours. I love my job and working is always a pleasure! I am also not going to pretend that I am a Stay At Home Mom this week while she is off, as opposed to a Work At Home Mom!

I am not so horribly exhausted this morning that it is hard to look at my computer screen without falling asleep. And this is not due coughing all night last night and having an over tired little boy who woke up way too much last night. I also did not just give up on weaning him from the bottle last night because the night before was to miserable for both of us! I am also not contemplating napping when Henry, Abi (who is playing with us today) and Cadence take naps this afternoon. I have too much to do to nap!

I did not think how pretty Henry's hair would be if we were a girl last night, right before Oma gave him his first hair cut. I did not wish for just one second and Henry and KK had each other's hair!

And I am not totally enjoying the silence while Henry and Abi nap and KK play's at a neighbor's house. Ahhhhh.....

No comments: