Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Confession time. Here goes! (I am not in a fabulous mood, so it will be interesting to see where this takes us...)

I have not cursed my husband (silently) numerous time last week and this weekend for being sick. I have not thought that he really just needs to get over it, because I am sick too and am taking care of two sick and cranky children. I understand Mommy's can't get sick and even if they do, they definitely cannot act sick because there is no time for that. Especially Mommy's who work from home and are still home, so there is really no excuse not to work. Not Me!

I did not let the Princess stay home from school again, even though I knew within a couple of hours she would feel fine, just so I would not have to get out since I felt horrible.

I have not been pretending to be weaning the Prince from a bottle/formula, but not really doing it. I have not been thinking that I have plenty of formula and so what if he is one and a half before he gives up his bottle? Its not like he's 3!

I have not stopped almost all of my recycling since we moved back into the house, just because I am too lazy to get it all set back up again. I would never do that because I deeply care about the environment. I also have not forgotten my shopping bags for the two weeks and collected more plastic bags. At least I have sacks for dirty diapers!

That's it for today!




No comments: