Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Get ready to confess your sins!

I have not picked out a new name (I already have another) for a third child, a girl, especially since there is very little chance of actually having a third child, since Mr.Wright is done and I am 90% sure that two is fine. And I am definitely not keeping this name to myself in case someone might steal it!

I have not been getting Joe the Guinea Pig out of his cage after the Princess goes to bed to snuggle with him on the couch. And he definitely did not pee on me one of those times!

I did not go to sleep at 9:30 last night, even though House was on (and you know I can't miss House!) and it was so nice that I am definitely not thinking about doing it again tonight.

The Prince did not take off walking last week and never stopped. And I do not let him walk into the Princess's room and play in there while she is at school!

I have not just now realized that I never did another "Grace in Small Things" post. Oops!

I did not buy my husband a 44 oz bag of Reese's eggs at Sam's the other night, that is so unhealthy!

I did not threaten the horribly cranky Princess that we would be sleeping in our can in the Sam's parking lot if she did not wear her seat belt properly! Good mothers never have to threaten!

I hope you all enjoyed my indiscretions!

No comments: