Monday, May 7, 2007

25


Almost two weeks ago, I celebrated my 25th birthday. The day did not start out well at all. It was probably one of the worst mornings in a while. Cadence was still recovering from an ear infection and refused to take her medicine. Zeus also required medicine for his bacterial infection. Cadence had many meltdowns on the way to school. Once I got to school, it did get better. I got some nice gifts and birthday wishes. Cindy, at the Pregnancy Center got me The Hills season one on DVD, because we had talked about it previously and how I had missed alot of that season. Later that evening, we were supposed to meet my mom for dinner and on the way we had to stop at my in-laws house. There I walked into a surprise party that my mom, ben, and my mother in law had thrown for me! It was incredible! I have always wanted a surprise party and it was the perfect mix of my friends and family and generally people I love and that love me! I want to thank everyone who came to the party and those who could not come for keeping the secret and for helping me to have a great 25th birthday! It has been a hard year and I needed that fun night and being around people I love. Above is a picture of mom and I from the party.

The next night we continued the fun at Senor Tequila's with friends and margaritas. It was one of the funnest birthdays I have had.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how fun! surprise parties are the best! happy belated birthday amber.