Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Goodbye


Our hyper little Jack Russell Terrier puppy is no longer with us on Earth. Over Memorial Day weekend while we were out of town, Cosmo passed away. We are incredibly sad that our beautiful little dog is gone. We miss her very very much. Cadence is doing okay. I think I am taking it harder than anyone. Cosmo came into out lives shortly after my D &C and became the baby that I did not get to have at that time. I miss her very much and am so sorry that she died. She was a great dog and my sweet little baby. The dogs know something is wrong, Zeus misses her alot. He is not eating very much. I know that God knows more than I do, I just miss her. Thank you to everyone who helped with the situation and everyone who has checked on me. Goodbye baby girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm so sorry to hear about this amber. i know this has been a tough year for you -- your family is in my thoughts.