Monday, April 2, 2007

3

My little girl is three years old. I am not sure how that happened, but it did. Time goes alot faster than you think. Three is such a milestone. Suddenly she is in a new age range in toys, she can start taking things like dance and gymnastics, she looks like a miniature person, and not just a baby or a toddler. I like this age alot. I can't wait to have another baby with her around. She is such a little mother. She loves babies and loves her new niece Bella, who actually resembles Cadence. Her birthday party was a definite success. I am learning to be more laid back at events like this and it definitly pays off. Hopefully when I write a "Four year old" blog next year there will be new baby around...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy (belated) birthday kk! i can't wait to get to spend some time with you and your family and really get to know this cutie pie i hear about.