Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Here we go again. I have not been having a battle of wills with my husband over who would pick up the trash that was left on the back deck after our 4th of July party. I definitely did not let trash sit scattered all over my deck because he said he would pick it up (prior to the dogs tearing 3 sacks of trash apart).

I have not broken my own rule of showering every day simply because I was too busy too shower. And I discovered that my hair looks clean and cute in pigtails! Not me!

I am not incredibly behind on my work. I have also not wished that school was starting again and have definitely not wanted to throttle my daughter on more than one occasion! August cannot come fast enough!

Be sure and link to MckMama with your Not Me! Monday post!

1 comment:

Misti said...

I'm with you. I am SO ready for school to start!