Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lately

Well, I haven't been doing very well at keeping the blog updated on our daily happenings and have had a 1,000 things I wanted to blog about, but then forget or never get around to it, so here are some highlights from the summer so far.

May was a super busy month for us. Here are some pictures from what all we did that month!

Cadence had her dance recital.
My aunt Joyce got married and The Princess was her flower girl.

Callie, Ben's cousin also got married.


We celebrated Mother's Day at my house with my mom and sister.

Ben and I took my sister and her friend with us to see Ben Folds at the Cain's. My sister has loved Ben Folds since I introduced her to him 5 years ago but has never gotten the chance to see him. For those of you who don't know my love of Ben Folds, I walked down the aisle to his song, "The Luckiest".
My friend Holly also had her first bridal shower in May, for her upcoming wedding in July.
We actually had even more events in May than just this, but these are the important ones (and the ones I have pictures of!). May was truly one of the busiest months we had ever had. The Princess also graduated from Pre-K and had a Spring Fling at her new school. Now its time for me to work on a post about what we did in June. And get ready for the 4th of July party we are having today!

No comments: