Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday



WARNING: THIS POST IS WRITTEN BY AN ESPECIALLY CRANKY MOMMY.

I did not waste 30 minutes of my day talking to a women who argued with me about what my organization does. Seriously lady? I think I know what our beliefs are a little bit better than you do.

I did not take 2 tylenol pm last night when I went to bed, even though I was totally exhausted, because I had a headache and I wanted to be able to sleep through the night. I did not have a tylenol pm hangover all day today.

My daughter did not back out of another VBS this morning with a friend, while the friend and her mom were waiting for KK in our driveway.

I do not feel as if my children are punishing me for being gone all weekend by being whiny and clingy. I also did not have one of the best weekends EVER!

I am not about to put my especially cranky son to bed an hour earlier than normal, to save my sanity and help him feel better.

I am not mad at my husband because he accidentally lost 6 years worth of files and half of my pictures when he was re-building our computer. I know it was an accident, but he didn't lose any of his stuff, did he?

That's all the bitching I am going to do for now. Hope your day was better than mine!

Also, on a horribly sad note, I ask that all of you pray for the family of Courtney, a friend of my little sister's, who was killed in a car accident. She was 15 and her 17 year old sister was driving. Claremore Daily Progress has the story on the accident. I hope that you will all also remember that cars are deadly weapons. Please remember that just one moment of texting, not paying attention, etc can cause you or someone else to lose their life. (I do not know the details of what caused the accident and am not implying that anyone was irresponsible. This is just a reminder.)


No comments: