Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Yes, its baaaaack! I stopped the Not Me! Monday about 4 weeks ago in respect for MckMama and her baby Stellan's battle with SVT. Click her name to read more and please pray for this sweet baby, his 3 siblings (under 5) and their struggle. Here we go:

I have not taken to giving the Prince an empty bottle to use as a pacifier to go to sleep. I also have not been taking a bottle of formula with us when we go places where it would come in handy to keep him occupied (like a wedding).

I have not been told more times than I can count lately that I am "the worstest mommy" by my ever so dramatic 5 year old daughter. And she definitly did not add "on the planet" one really bad time.

I have not recently realized, nor am I admitting, how much my daughter loves tv and movies. This is her zone time and relaxes her, however she has recently been watching too much of it! So it has been a battle scaling back, which is where most of the "worstest mommy" comments come from!

I am not constantly amazed by how fast our house can go from clean to dirty. I swear it is clean when I go to bed and dirty when I wake up. How does that happen?

I have not been super jealous of my husband's new tattoo. I have definitely not been heavily hinting that it will be my turn soon. FYI: The blue fish is for Henry and the orange fish is for Cadence.



I have alot to be thankful for, so I am going to combine my Not Me! Monday post with a Grace in Small Things post.

Grace in Small Things
5/365 (still determined to do 365, even if it takes me a long time!)
1. A long talk with an old friend
2. Sunshine
3. A friend who babysat my children so I could attend a wedding shower
4. The way Henry hooks his right arm around mine when I hold him, and clings like a monkey!
5. My house, I love my house. Its not fancy, but it is ours!

No comments: