Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tired

We are home from school/work another day due to the icy roads. Yesterday I was glad to be home as I needed the extra day to get stuff done. But by the end of the day, KK was driving me crazy. Bless her heart. We had spent alot of time together over the last week and 4 year olds are emotionalyl exhausting, as opposed to physically exhausting like younger kids. She ended up staying the night with her grammie, and it was a nice break for the two of us.

I stayed up later than normal last night because I knew we had no school and I could sleep in a bit. I also wanted to finish my book, "Second Chance" by Jodi Picoult. I finished it close to one and right as I got in bed, Henry woke up. He ended up spending more of the night crying than anything, so I am exhausted today. He is also a bit feverish and still recovering from his cold. Before KK came home this morning, I remembered an appointment that I could not miss. So as soon as she was home we bundled up to go to this appointment. I am glad I went, but its way too cold to be outside.

Now we are home. Henry is napping and hopefully will wake up feeling better. KK is watching tv and I am contemplating my next move. Shower? Nap? Lunch? Clean? Probably shower, since I did not get to this morning. One of my goals for today is to get pics of the fire damage posted here and on myspace and facebook. Hopefully I will get that done today.

No comments: