Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Swagbucks

I am always looking for new ways to save and/or make money. I work from home, which allows me to be able to go to school events, drop off and pick up my daughter from school, etc. This is very important to my husband and I so along with my 2 part time work at home jobs, I make it my full time job to save as much money as possible in every way I can. I am also always looking for ways to make money at home. I discovered Swagbucks earlier this year and really love it. It is a search engine powered by Yahoo and Google. When you search, you can earn Swagbucks. These rack up pretty fast and you can redeem them for prizes, gift cards, and now even paypal money! I have heard of many people getting lots of bucks in a short period of time. I know one blogger who used Swagbucks to purchase a Wii (by redeeming for Amazon Gift cards).

Also, when you recruit others to Swabgucks and they sing up through you, you get points for all of the Swagbucks they win! If you would like to try it out, click below to sign up and you will also help me earn points. Then you can get others to sign up under you and get even more points. I added a Swagbucks search bar to my home page so that I can just search and not have to go to the main page. Its a great way to earn money and prizes for doing what you would normally do anyway! Happy Searching!

Search & Win

No comments: