Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hootie

Does everybody remember Hootie & The Blowfish from the 90's? Well, the lead singer, Darius Rucker, has a new single out. A country single. You can't even tell it is him, and it is a pretty good song. It's called, "Don't think I don't." But its just weird. I guess going country is the cool thing to do know. I like country music, so this doesn't hurt my feelings, but usually country is not "cool" music in the mainstream music media. If you find his song, see if you like it!

Today, I plan to do my first big coupon/sale shop at Homeland. This stores doubles your coupons and had a sale start yesterday, so I am very excited to see how good I can do. I was planning on doing this anyways and when I got on myspace this morning, a girl I went to high school with posted a blog and she had gotten over $77 worth of groceries at Homeland yesterday for $11! And she got alot of the same stuff I am getting! So now I am really excited and am going to see if I can do as good as she did. I'll let you know!

No comments: