Thursday, May 29, 2008

Changes

It has been almost 10 months since I have blogged. That really sucks. I am determined to make this at least a weekly habit and have made some changes to help me do so. I have changed the settings so that the blog is now public not private, so that you do not have to create a google account to read the blog. This means that I will not be posting any private information, especially about anybody else.
I have a few friends who blog and I read theirs' religiously and always enjoy it, so they have gotten me excited again about blogging!

What all has happened in the last 10 months? We had baby Henry in February. Ben took a new job in January and travels almost every other week if not more. Cadence finished her 3 year old year at Kirk of the Hills and we are moving on from that school and will be attending a new one next year. I have a hard time believing that she will be in Pre-K next year. I am once again working on the same fundraiser that I was the last time I posted, we decided to move it to a different time of year to see how that works. This year our Mystery dinner will be June 19 & 20 in Catoosa. Email me for specific details. Cadence has finished her first year of dance class and will be having her first recital this Saturday (email for details!). Liv made HS cheerleading as a soon to be freshman. My mom has FINALLY given up smoking for good! My in laws moved into a new house with a fabulous backyard. I know lots more has happened, but those are the big things. I hope all of you will check in with this blog and keep me determined to keep it up. I really love blogging, but the past year has been so busy. I am sure you will all forgive me. Till next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am SO happy that you've begun blogging again. i love reading what you're up to -- lets get together for lunch sometime soon.

xoxo,
jen